Mastercard $10 Gift Cards
A Mastercard gift card is a prepaid card that can be used to make purchases at various stores and online retailers. It works similarly to a debit card, but instead of being linked to a bank account, it has a fixed amount of money loaded onto it. The recipient of the gift card can use it to buy anything they want within the card's available balance, making it a flexible and convenient gift option.
It can be used at millions of locations worldwide that accept Mastercard, giving the recipient the freedom to choose where and when to use it. Additionally, the Mastercard gift card provides security and protection against fraud, making it a safe and reliable way to make purchases.
Buy now at Ar-Pay and start an amazing experience today!
Buy Universal Prepaid Mastercard
Your Mastercard Prepaid Card is convenient to use when shopping, dining out, traveling and more. You can spend it where Debit Mastercard is accepted.
As an added bonus when you spend your card at the merchants featured on this website you will receive 5% back* for additional spending.
The choice is yours!
How to redeem?
- After purchase, you will receive a code which have to be redeemed in the Mastercard Prepaid website In the Prepaid Center website
- Select the option "I Have a Code" and fill the form with your personal data Once the form is filled and you accept the agreements the prepaid Mastercard will be generated,
- Save this card and use it on any website you want to pay The card generated will show at 16-digit card number, expiration date and CVV code to use on your purchase where US debit cards are accepted. Once you are on the website you want to complete your purchase on:
- Select ‘Credit’ or ‘Debit’ as the payment method (Do not select ‘Gift Card’).
- In the Payment Method section, enter the card information as you would a credit or debit card.
- In the Billing Address section, please fill in your name and address.
- Click pay and enjoy your purchase right away!
Redemption link: https://www.myprepaidcenter.com/home
Terms and conditions
If you obtain your funds (or make a purchase) in a currency or country other than the currency or country in which your Card was issued (“Foreign Transaction”), the amount deducted from your funds will be converted by the network or card association that processes the transaction into an amount in the currency of your Card.
The rate they choose is either:
- Selected from the range of rates available in wholesale currency markets (which may vary from the rate the association itself receives), or
- The government-mandated rate in effect for the applicable central processing date.
- The conversion rate selected by the network is independent of the International Transaction Fee that we charge as compensation for our services.
- You will be charged an International Transaction Fee in U.S. dollars equal to 2% of the total amount of the transaction. If the Foreign Transaction results in a credit due to a return, we will not refund any International Transaction Fee that may have been charged on your original purchase. e. Personal Identification Number (“PIN”)
For all T&C visit https://www.myprepaidcenter.com/page/mastercard-univ