ar-pay.com is committed to have high level of security to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. The credit / debit card and the bank account details are stored in encrypted form on computers. We are using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology (website starts with HTTPS://) with high protection 128BIT encryption to ensure that access your private data to anyone on the Internet.
However, we cannot provide our customers with 100% effective fraud protection. There are few safety tips which can help you to save your personal information and prevent any fraud activities:
- First of all, check to be sure the site is security enabled. Safe website will start with https:// which is an indicator of extra measures to help secure your information.
- Limit the type of business you conduct over open public Wi-Fi connections – don’t logging on to email and banking accounts, it is very unsecure.
- Use strong and unique password - a sentence with at least 10 characters long will keep your account safe. Also, try to use different passwords for different accounts, at least make sure that you’re the most important accounts have the strongest passwords.
- Keep documentation of your online purchases: print or save on your device an email from web store with a confirmation of your purchase and keep it until you receive your product.
- Don’t underestimate the necessity of anti-malware software. To ensure that your security program’s protection stays current, keep its virus and malware signatures up-to-date.
Remember to log out of your account after making a purchase.