By presenting a new display that shows the performance of the Nioh 2 game on both the Playstation 4 and Playstation 5, and comparing the game's loading speed on both versions, we found a significantly clear speed difference between the Playstation 4 and Playstation 5.
Nioh 2 takes only two seconds to download on the PlayStation 5 version, while Nioh 2 takes about 8 seconds to download to the PlayStation 4 version, in addition to that it may take up to 13 seconds to download to the PlayStation 4.
Note that the Nioh 2 game will be released on both PlayStation 4, Playstation 5 and PC devices, but it will provide a large number of technical improvements accompanied by all its accessories with its basic release.
Nioh 2 game review on PlayStation devices
Nioh 2 belongs to the category of action games or what is called an RPG, and was developed by Team Ninja and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment, and it is the second part of the Nioh series, and the events of the second part take place sometime before the events of the first part Nioh. The second reveals many of the secrets in the first part.
The second part, Nioh 2, introduces a single-player phase and a team-play phase, while this part will introduce many new features to the multiplayer or online phase.
Nioh 2 game features
– The fighting method in the Nioh 2 game was quite fun and varied, as the player will not feel any boredom while continuing to fight until the end of the game, as the fighting style in the game is smooth and highly weighted, which increases enthusiasm and suspense, and puts the player under more challenge to complete the tasks.
– The equipment and weapons in the game Nioh 2 came in a great variety, the player may reach the end of the game and still find new weapons, and each weapon has its own distinct style, capabilities and characteristics that differ from the rest of the weapons. In addition to the ability to change the shape and color of weapons or armor.
– The new part, Nioh 2, contains a new feature, which is the ability to transform into a more powerful creature for a short period of time and this ability is called “Yokai”. There are various forms for this type of ability. There is a transformation into a very fast character in the fight, and also the transformation into a character that strikes more Powerful but slow, so the player must choose between the type of ability he wants to obtain, depending on the situation or the weakness of the opponent he is fighting.
– The development of your abilities in the game varies deeply, as we mentioned there is an upgrade of your weapon, knowing that each weapon has many capabilities in relation to the ability of each weapon, and also developing your personal abilities such as developing Yokai abilities, and many upgrades and developments during the fighting.
– The style or method of the player's weapon carrying one of the best additions in this part, each weapon has 3 different ways, the first method is to carry the weapon in a light way that gives you speed in striking, but this method is defective by the weakness of the shot, and the second method is the basic method is Carrying a weapon in a medium way, and this method is considered a balance between the speed of shooting and the force of the shot, and finally, the method of carrying the weapon in a heavy manner, which makes the force of the shot very large, but the slow shot process is what is wrong with this method.
Finally, it should be noted that you will not need to play the first part of the Nioh game until you play the second part, and that once you start the game, you will be fully in line with its events, because the second part, Nioh 2, was designed in a way that makes it not related to the first part. You can download the Nioh 2 game on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 devices by purchasing PlayStation gift cards from the AR Pay website, which sells PlayStation cards and all prepaid cards at the best prices in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and get them instantly.